Lucy Phipps is a solicitor and partner described as 'first rate' (Legal 500, 2017) and who heads up the 'brilliant' Harrowells family law team (Legal 500, 2018).
Having previously worked for a leading national family law firm as a partner in their central London office, Lucy has considerable experience of representing clients in demanding, senior level positions such as business owners, corporate executives, professional footballers and TV personalities. Lucy is particularly skilled in resolving children disputes, and advising in settlement negotiations involving property, pension and business assets at all levels including the Court of Appeal.
Lucy is commended by her clients for her attention to detail, her tenacity and determination to get the best for them, and her exceptional client care standards. Whether you want to resolve matters amicably, or if your case heads into Court, Lucy will adapt her style to get the best for her clients.
Lucy has specialist experience in the following types of work :
- Negotiating Financial Settlements
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Arrangements for children
- Tackling issues of parental alienation
- Relocation of children, both domestically and internationally
- Obtaining / Defending emergency injunctions, whether in financial cases or those of alleged domestic abuse