Care costs & The Care Act
Need for a proactive approach
The relative responsibilities of individuals, the NHS and local authorities to fund and arrange care are very complex and subject to change over time. In addition, as an individual’s medical and general social needs change, the scope of available publicly funded support can also change. Yet enhanced funding or support often is not provided unless proactively sought.
Specialist knowledge and support
Drawing on our experience of managing such issues directly for many individuals and families, we can advise on:
- NHS Continuing Health Care reviews & challenges
- Local Authority care fee/funding advice
- Funding disputes including third party top ups
- Planning and paying for care
- Reviewing unfair care home contracts
- Sources of advice on state benefits & financial support
- Reviewing care assessments, packages and living arrangements
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.