Our Resolve. Your Resolution.

View all services for Family law

Child law solicitors

The stellar family team at Harrowells will listen to your concerns about making arrangements for your children and work as a team to agree objectives.  We will then advise you on the options and range of realistic outcomes so you can make informed decisions for your family.

If you are struggling to agree arrangements, suspect that parental alienation is taking place or want to take your children on holiday, our specialist solicitors have extensive experience in tackling these issues.  We fight hard where necessary but negotiate to get the best result for you and your children wherever possible.

To secure a team who will fight your corner and represent your interests, make a confidential call or email enquiry to our specialist team.