Funding your Case
How you will afford legal representation is an extremely important consideration. We will provide full information at the very first meeting about our fees and your options for payment.
We are happy to work with you to structure the payment of your legal costs in the best way for you. Options include:
- Fixed fees. A fixed fee service is offered for all divorce and dissolution proceedings.
- Hourly rates. We will inform you of your solicitor's hourly rate and what you will and will not be charged for. After your first meeting, we will provide you with our best estimate of the likely total cost and review this with you regularly.
- Legal Services Orders. In limited cases we may be able to apply to the court for an order that your spouse or partner should contribute towards your legal costs.
- Delayed payment. If you are due to receive a lump sum payment, in limited circumstances we may agree to defer payment of our charges until your case is resolved.
- Loans. There are specialists providers who have bespoke lending facilities for family law cases.
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.