The section 1 statement is the basis of all employment relationships and it is highly unusual that significant change arises in the law to affect this. However, in 2020 this is exactly what happened. With the return to more normal patterns of working, now...
This online payment facility is for clients who wish to pay their bill for our services, or make a payment on account which has been requested or agreed.
It should not be used to pay balances needed to complete a conveyancing transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please refer to the person advising you on your matter.
Please choose one of the following options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect your information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.