Company advice & partnerships
Whatever size or type of business you are, we can offer expert advice on corporate issues that is as commercially robust as it is legally sound.
Wide ranging expertise
We are experienced in providing corporate advice to all types of businesses, including plc’s, limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. We also advise organisations in the charity and voluntary sectors, particularly those with trading subsidiaries.
Developing an understanding of your organisation and its aims are crucial in providing appropriate advice, which we always put into a wider, commercial context. The quality of our advice in corporate and commercial law is independently recognised by Legal 500.
We can advise on:
- Corporate structures and governance
- Directors’, partners’ or trustees’ responsibilities
- Regulatory & statutory compliance
- ‘Hot topic’ issues such as data protection compliance
- Brands, trademarks and other IP-related issues
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.