We understand that it is difficult and time consuming to follow all of the rules and regulations that your business has to comply with. We also understand that failing to comply with your legal and regulatory obligations can have serious implications for you and for your business.
We have experience of advising a wide range of regulated businesses on achieving full and sustainable compliance with a broad range of regulatory regimes. Whether you are a new business looking to obtain registration, a licence or accreditation and are determined to start off on the right foot or you are an established business looking for an independent review of how you are managing your compliance and for suggestions of streamlining your approach, we can help.
All of our advice is considered with business efficiency in mind. We will always assist you to develop policies and procedures that reduce bureaucracy and free you to continue to operate your business and satisfy your clients.
We can advise and assist across a wide range of regulatory regimes and investigations by regulatory and professional bodies including:
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- The Council for Licenced Conveyancers (CLC)
- The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- The Bar Standards Board (BSB)
Accounting and Finance
- The Accountancy & Actuarial Discipline Board (AADB)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accounting (CIPFA)
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Healthcare and Medical
- The General Medical Council (GMC)
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- The General Optical Council (GOC)
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- The General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- The General Dental Council (GDC)
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Office of the Transport Commissioner
- Trading Standards
- The Food Standards Authority (FSA)
- The Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO)
- Director Disqualification proceedings
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.