The section 1 statement is the basis of all employment relationships and it is highly unusual that significant change arises in the law to affect this. However, in 2020 this is exactly what happened. With the return to more normal patterns of working, now...
Property & land disputes
We regularly act for landlords and tenants in disputes concerning business leases and also for developers and other landowners in disputes concerning ownership, access and development issues.
Pragmatic, commercial advice
We provide frank advice and focus on delivering down to earth, commercial solutions for clients across different business sectors. We can offer practical advice on a range of issues, including:
- Commercial landlord & tenant disputes
- Opposed lease renewals
- Dilapidations liabilities
- Enforcing leasehold covenants
- Pursuing arrears of rent
- Forfeiture & tenant insolvency
Disputes arising from the ownership & development of land
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Enforcing restrictive covenants on title
- Disputes arising out of development agreements
- Defending rights of way and other easements
Our property & land disputes lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.