Business start up, purchase or sale
Whether you are setting up or acquiring a business – or are looking to sell up – we have the legal expertise and the commercial experience to guide you to a successful conclusion.
The decision to set up, or indeed sell, your business is often life changing so it is crucial that you receive accurate advice and effective support.
Advice in a practical context
With experience in all types of business start-ups, business purchases and sales, (whether by way of assets or shares), management buy-outs, and management buy-ins, we always put our legal advice into a refreshingly practical context. Our expertise in corporate and commercial law is also independently recognised by Legal 500 which independently assesses the reputation and quality of legal advice of leading UK Law firms and whose latest report describes the corporate and commercial team as 'excellent'.
There are many ways in which we can help, including:
- Advice on business vehicle whether sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Incorporation of a company where required
- Advice on essential documents and agreements to put in place at an early stage
- Company administration
Business Sales and Purchases
- Advice on whether to sell or buy assets/shares
- Heads of Terms
- Due Diligence
- Negotiating contracts
- Banking/Security documents
- Board Minutes/Resolutions
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.