When doing business, disputes will often arise in some form or other. We give pragmatic advice to clients - both national and local - on how to resolve these.
Our expertise in commercial litigation has been recognised by Legal 500, which independently assesses the reputation and quality of legal advice of leading UK law firms which notes that clients "cannot speak too highly" of the "first rate" Simon Black (Head of Litigation). Chambers UK also recognises Richard Hugill as a "leading individual" in the field of commercial litigation.
We provide frank advice and focus on delivering down to earth, commercial solutions for clients across different business sectors and can advise on a wide range of disputes.
Explore the pages in this section to find out more about how we can help with a wide range of issues such as:
- supply and trading disputes
- disputes arising out of business deals
- company, shareholder and partnership disputes
- construction and engineering disputes
- technology, intellectual property and reputation disputes
- professional negligence claims
You can also click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry.