If you have registered a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) since September 2019, then we strongly recommend that you also register your paper LPA document online. Here is our nutshell guide on the merits of online registration. What is the advantage of...
Partnerships & Company Advice
Advice concerning the legal structure of your business is often very closely linked to issues such as business financing, tax planning, control and succession.
Experience of all types of farming business
We are experienced in advising all types of agricultural business, including partnerships and limited companies, traditional family businesses and companies with complex subsidiary structures.
Specific issues where we can help include:
- Changes to existing company or partnership structures
- Creation of new limited companies or subsidiaries
- Advice concerning directors’, partners’ & trustees’ responsibilities
- Regulatory & statutory compliance
- Advice concerning agreements, contracts and Intellectual property rights
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.