The section 1 statement is the basis of all employment relationships and it is highly unusual that significant change arises in the law to affect this. However, in 2020 this is exactly what happened. With the return to more normal patterns of working, now...
Partnerships & Company Advice
Advice concerning the legal structure of your business is often very closely linked to issues such as business financing, tax planning, control and succession.
Experience of all types of farming business
We are experienced in advising all types of agricultural business, including partnerships and limited companies, traditional family businesses and companies with complex subsidiary structures.
Specific issues where we can help include:
- Changes to existing company or partnership structures
- Creation of new limited companies or subsidiaries
- Advice concerning directors’, partners’ & trustees’ responsibilities
- Regulatory & statutory compliance
- Advice concerning agreements, contracts and Intellectual property rights
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.