Partnerships and company advice
Advice concerning the legal structure of your business is often very closely linked to issues such as business financing, tax planning, control and succession.
Experience of all types of farming business
We are experienced in advising all types of agricultural business, including partnerships and limited companies, traditional family businesses and companies with complex subsidiary structures.
Specific issues where we can help include:
- Changes to existing company or partnership structures
- Creation of new limited companies or subsidiaries
- Advice concerning directors’, partners’ & trustees’ responsibilities
- Regulatory & statutory compliance
- Advice concerning agreements, contracts and Intellectual property rights
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.