Farming & Equine
Independently recognised as offering specialist advice to farming and estate clients, we have many years’ practical experience of dealing with rural land or property issues.
Our expertise in agricultural and estate matters has been recognised by Legal 500, which independently assesses the reputation and quality of legal advice of leading UK law firms.Their 2012 edition includes client feedback describing our agricultural team as 'absolutely excellent' and as offering 'effective, commercial solutions'.
We can assist with a range of issues including:
- Purchase, sale or letting of agricultural land or buildings
- Identifying and dealing with complex ownership or access rights
- Redevelopment of former agricultural buildings
- Other planning and development opportunities, including the use of option and overage agreements
- Advice concerning access or wayleave negotiations
- Resolving disputes over land ownership, boundaries, access or drainage
- Advising on aspects of equine law including ownership, livery and trainer disputes
- Advise on the implications of private land purchases or sales on existing personal or family legal arrangements such as trusts or wills
We have a reputation for putting our legal advice into a wider practical context and – where appropriate – to identify more imaginative ways of dealings with specific issues or opportunities.
To find out more about how our expertise can help you, call us on 01904 558600 or click on our enquiry form.