The section 1 statement is the basis of all employment relationships and it is highly unusual that significant change arises in the law to affect this. However, in 2020 this is exactly what happened. With the return to more normal patterns of working, now...
Land Sales, Purchases & Other Dealings
Our expertise in advising on agricultural matters is recognised by Legal 500, which independently assesses the reputation and quality of legal advice of leading UK law firms and describes our agricultural team as offering 'an all round excellent service' and 'good value for money'.
Wide ranging expertise in agricultural matters
We can assist with a wide range of issues, including:
- Sale and purchase of agricultural land and buildings
- Redevelopment of former agricultural buildings
- Other planning and development opportunities, including the use of option and overage agreements
- Advice concerning access, drainage and services (eg water pipes, fuel lines, over and underground power cables)
- Advising on the implications of private land purchases or sales on existing personal or family legal arrangements
The process of buying or selling agricultural land can sometimes uncover unexpected legal issues - particularly in relation to ownership title or access rights. We draw on our expertise and experience to identify potential issues that might arise and deal with these effectively.
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.