It is a well-known ‘fact’ that farmers never retire; there is always far too much to do to have that luxury. Many farmers we deal with are keen to pass the farm and business on to whichever member of the family is most willing, whilst keeping...
Farmland & Contract Disputes
Land and contract disputes within the farming sector can often be complex and always need careful handling. We can help you deal with a wide range of potential disputes, including:
- Adverse possession – whether registered or unregistered land
- Rights of access/way
- Boundary/neighbour and ownership disputes
- Water, drainage and other easements
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Trespass and nuisance
- Crop agreements – whether grower or buyer
- Distribution/supplier agreements
- Terms and conditions
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.