Each year Legal 500 publish a report focused on the quality of advice and nature of work undertaken by leading law firms in the UK, including our own. Legal 500 base their assessment, to a significant extent, on feedback given directly to Legal 500 by our...
Farmland & Contract Dispute Solicitors
Land and contract disputes within the farming sector can often be complex and always need careful handling. We can help you deal with a wide range of potential disputes, including:
- Adverse possession – whether registered or unregistered land
- Rights of access/way
- Boundary/neighbour and ownership disputes
- Water, drainage and other easements
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Trespass and nuisance
- Crop agreements – whether grower or buyer
- Distribution/supplier agreements
- Terms and conditions
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.