Just before Christmas I wrote a blog which was based on Charles Dickens’ novel A Christmas Carol . It’s a book which is known the world over. What’s less widely known is that it gave rise to a real life Dickensian tale. It is one of the...
Farmland & Contract Disputes
Land and contract disputes within the farming sector can often be complex and always need careful handling. We can help you deal with a wide range of potential disputes, including:
- Adverse possession – whether registered or unregistered land
- Rights of access/way
- Boundary/neighbour and ownership disputes
- Water, drainage and other easements
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Trespass and nuisance
- Crop agreements – whether grower or buyer
- Distribution/supplier agreements
- Terms and conditions
Our agricultural lawyers can arrange meetings at any of our local offices in York and across Yorkshire, so simply contact your nearest Harrowells office in York, St Saviourgate, Clifton Moor, Easingwold, Haxby, Pocklington, Malton, and Thirsk.