All our offices are open for pre-arranged appointments
- AuthorPeter Mills
All our offices are open for pre-arranged appointments as well as for telephone or video meetings. Contact us as normal by phone or email and we will happily arrange a scheduled meeting to discuss your matter.
Please bear in mind that, with many of our staff continuing to work from home and a reduced staff presence at our branches, for the time being we can only see you on a pre-arranged basis.
Our Covid-19 arrangements
We have undertaken Health and Safety Risk Assessments to ensure that we have appropriate arrangements in place if you visit our offices. These include:
- Having pre-arranged appointments with staggered start times so that we control the number of people passing through our reception areas and to ensure appropriate social distancing throughout your visit
- Dedicated time at the start and end of each meeting to prepare and clean meeting rooms, a seating layout to ensure social distancing and a table top Perspex screen to provide additional separation between you and our staff
- All our staff follow Public Health England guidelines regarding good hygiene, including the frequent washing of hands and observing social distancing of 2m. We ask you to do the same also during your visit and provide hand sanitiser for you and for our staff
- We ask you and all other visitors to declare, when setting up a meeting and upon entry to our offices, whether you have recently experienced Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or who has tested positive for Covid-19. Where this is the case, we make alternative arrangements for the conduct of your matter
- We keep a record of all meeting attendees, together with appropriate contact information, in case that is required for contact tracing purposes. We also send you a guidance note prior to your meeting which explains what to expect and more detail about the changes we have put in place for your safety and that of other visitors and our staff
More generally, many of our staff continue to work from home using our secure, online systems and, in most cases, we can progress matters without needing to meet you. Where our staff do attend our offices, they do so as part of pre-arranged rotas and hygiene protocols to ensure appropriate social distancing and to maintain good practice with regard to hygiene.
Although we have had to change some of our arrangements for visitors because of the Covid-19 pandemic, we very much look forward to seeing you and making you feel safe and welcome at our offices.