Inheritance Tax (IHT) is primarily a charge on your assets on death, including your share of assets jointly held with another person. However, lifetime gifts made within seven years prior to your death can also be brought back into charge. IHT is also...
Land & property disputes
High land values mean that the financial implications of property or land disputes can be significant, so expert advice is imperative. We have a long track record of dealing effectively with such disputes.
Responsive, practical advice
We can offer responsive, practical advice based on our expert knowledge of land and property law, which can be complex in this area of litigation.
We can help in a wide range of disputes, including those relating to:
- Property or land ownership
- Boundary position and structures
- Party walls and the Party Wall Act
- Access to property or land
- Planning and development issues
- Drainage or service issues