You may be familiar with the term “Gaslighting” but may not fully understand what this means. Gaslighting is a subtle, yet dangerous form of control and the victim is usually unaware that they are experiencing it. In simple terms it...
Land and Property Disputes
High land values mean that the financial implications of property or land disputes can be significant, so expert advice is imperative. We have a long track record of dealing effectively with such disputes.
Responsive, practical advice
We can offer responsive, practical advice based on our expert knowledge of land and property law, which can be complex in this area of litigation.
We can help in a wide range of disputes, including those relating to:
- Property or land ownership
- Boundary position and structures
- Party walls and the Party Wall Act
- Access to property or land
- Planning and development issues
- Drainage or service issues