Physical abuse or financial exploitation
The overwhelming majority of care and health staff provide dedicated and professional service. Equally attorneys and deputies, who are often family members, devote personal time and effort to ensuring the right decisions are made for others.
Sadly, however, there are situations where care or oversight are inadequate or potentially abusive or dangerous. We have specialists who can assist in what can often be complex and highly sensitive cases. Examples include:
- Cases of neglect
- Health & welfare disputes
- Welfare of the Elderly and those lacking mental capacity
- Deprivation of Liberty (DoLs)
- Misprescription of medicine
- Clinical negligence
- Physical or emotional abuse
- Financial abuse or exploitation
- Contested Court of Protection applications
- Advice on attorney / deputy powers
- Revocation of Powers of Attorney
Click on the buttons below to make a call to any of our offices or to make an email enquiry and find out how we can help you.