Over the years we have been approached by a number of businesses disappointed to find that packaged employment law services often failed to deliver when the need is greatest. There have been situations where standard employment contract templates have not protected the business in the event of a key salesperson leaving with lucrative client contacts, or where the telephone helpline is insufficiently responsive during the course of a fast moving problem, or where the company encouraged to settle on poor terms to ‘close the case down’.
Harrowells Assist – our Employment Law Advice Package - has been created to tackle these kinds of issues head on.
Affordable fixed cost employment law advice package
- Bespoke documentation to ensure your contracts, policies and procedures are legally compliant and tailored to the needs of your business
- An annual training session for your line managers to help them deal with issues correctly
- Specialist legal advice as the need arises (either face-to-face, over the phone or by email)
- Optional insurance to cover the cost of defending tribunal claims and awards of compensation
What the package includes
- A full audit of your existing contracts, HR policies and procedures followed by clear recommendations on what changes may be required
- Your HR documentation amended or redrafted in plain English so that it is understood by both employees and employers
- Guidance, tailored to your organisation, on how to introduce updated contracts and policies to existing employees
- Annual training workshop for your line managers to help them correctly diffuse situations and ensure the employer’s position is protected in the event of a claim
- Timely and pragmatic advice from specialist employment solicitors, face-to-face or over the phone, together with help drafting internal responses as you manage individual situations
- Flexible payment and contract terms to help with budgeting
- Optional insurance to cover the cost of defending tribunal claims including compensation awards
This package is designed to assist with ‘day-to-day’ needs within your HR function, such as ensuring documentation is compliant and consistently applied across your workforce and in providing timely support (and insurance cover) if potentially serious situations arise.
To find out more about Harrowells Assist and how we can help your business, contact our Employment Law team today.
Legal advice relating to strategic activities such as corporate acquisitions, mergers or disposals, TUPE or advice concerning settlement agreements, for example, are not included. We will, of course, provide clear information on the full scope of the package when we discuss this in more detail with you.